Divorce Attorney in Coral Gables, FL
At the office of David B Mitchell, you'll get personal attention from a divorce attorney. We'll take the time to understand your goals and develop strategies for protecting your assets and relationship with your children. The appointment times are flexible at our office in Coral Gables, FL.
We'll research the law to see how it could guide the division of your marital assets, which could include businesses, real estate, and debts. We'll help you document claims to nonmarital assets and inform you about taxes or long-term expenses that could arise from certain choices. We'll support your position during mediation or in the courtroom.
Generally, we'll strive to create a shared custody agreement, but, if you have concerns about the other parent, we'll work hard to convince the court that you should have sole custody. You'll also have our advice as you work out important details like child support and co-parenting plans.
For local representation in Coral Gables, choose David B Mitchell. To meet with a divorce attorney, call us today.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Martindale-Hubbell Rated
- Avvo Rated
- President's Award
- Top Lawyer In South Florida (2016)
- Qualified Parenting Coordinator
- Florida Bar Family Law Section
- Dade County Bar Association
- Coral Gables Bar Association, Former President
- County Courts Committees, Former Vice Chair
- Gables Lawyer, Editor In Chief
- Guardian Ad Litem Program, Volunteer
- Federalist Society For Law And Public Policy Studies